We will guide and assist you with the sale or purchase of residential or commercial property, short sales, development projects, leases, condominium association matters, contract disputes, refinancing, and more. Our offer experienced counsel for:
- Purchases: Often the purchase of a home, whether it is a condominium, townhouse or house, is the largest purchase you will make. Therefore, it can be overwhelming. As real estate attorneys, we provide the purchaser with the important legal assistance to assure that the transaction proceeds in an easy and timely manner. Please click here for more information on Purchasing a Home: The Attorney's Role
- Sales: Our experienced attorneys will make the sale of your property a smooth and clean transaction. You can feel confident that we will represent your interests and conduct a thorough closing of the transaction, releasing you from any liens or attachments to the property.
- Development Projects: Our attorneys can represent you from preparing Purchase Contracts to researching municipal requirements. We have handled many development contracts from the initial phase through the closing of each unit.
- Leases: Our firm will prepare custom leases, review established leases, or represent our clients in lease disputes.
- Condominium Associations: We can provide legal representation for associations by preparing and recording Declarations and Bylaws, handling disputes, and more...
- Contract Disputes: We will use our extensive experience to represent your interests for contract disputes. Our goal is to obtain a swift and favorable resolution for our clients.